Modern Slavery Statement
Causeway I.T. Services Ltd (Causeway IT) provides I.T. Support, Consulting and Training services to small businesses, with 2 employees engaged in providing these activities.
Causeway IT is committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in its supply chains or in any part of its business in the UK and overseas, and undertakes to ensure that the terms of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 are upheld.
We respect the human rights of partners, employees and associates and encourage open communications between staff and management. Recruitment and on-boarding procedures are regularly reviewed to ensure that all arrangements are fair and up to date.
As an insurance service provider and with it’s supply chains primarily based in the UK, the current assessment of a breach is considered low. However, we are committed to carrying out stringent due diligence of all providers including their Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking risks.
We also carry out the following:
· Training for all appropriate staff
· Procedures prior to contract and what how to notify management of any concerns
· Conducting our own formal risk assessment in respect of all of our suppliers
· Conducting a review of our contractual terms for rights to terminate if issues of non-compliance are discovered
· Determining points of concern which could indicate a failure in the effectiveness in ensuring that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 December 2023.
This statement has been approved by the Directors and will be reviewed annually.